Free range. Organic grass pasture. Tenderly raised.
Featured in Vermont's Seven Days newspaper: 'A Goose Farm Launches in Cabot'
Our Embden geese are raised on pasture at Provender Farm, in the hills of Cabot, Vermont. All geese are humanely processed on farm.
Our geese are currently featured on the menu at the exquisite SALT restaurant in the beautiful Vermont capital town of Montpelier-- be sure to stop by for a meal!
Available from November through December. Now reserving goose orders for the 2014 holiday season.
Weight of geese ranges from 9 to 12 pounds.
Farm Pickup Dates for this season will be determined later in the season. Please contact us at any time to reserve your bird!
Directions to Gozzard City @ Provender Farm, 34 Langone Rd., Cabot:
Arriving via the center of Cabot (from points south -- Montpelier/Plainfield/Marshfield or points north Hardwick/Wolcott/Albany):
- Take Danville Hill Road heading up from the center of Cabot (Danville Hill Road is across from the Cabot Post Office / Harry's Hardware / Grocery store)
- Travel along Danville Hill Road for ~1mile and then take a Left on Menard Road
- The Farm is the second Right -- Langone Road is our Driveway. We are in the Blue-Grey colored house.
Arriving from the East / St Johnsbury / Danville:
- Drive along Route 2 past Daville
- At the bottom of the hill just before "Goodriche's Maple", turn Right on Danville Hill Road
- Drive ~1.5 mile
- Take a Right onto Menard Road. The farm is on the second Right -- Langone Road is our driveway. We are in the Blue-grey colored house.